When starting your frame for the first time, you will need to set up the frame.
Initial Setup Steps:
- Select a language. This will be the language used on the Frameo.
- Connect your frame to the internet by connecting it to Wi-Fi.
- Verify or correct the date and time.
- Frameo may ask you to update to the latest version. It is recommended to update your frame before continuing if asked to.
- Enter your name, and the location where you have placed your frame e.g. “John Doe” and “Living room”, “Kitchen” or “Office”.
- Finally set the timezone if not already correct.
The next step is to connect Frameo with your friends and family by providing them with a code from your frame. If you want to be able to send photos to the frame yourself, start by downloading the app for iOS or Android on App Store or Google Play. Then use the code to connect your frame and app.
Next, we want to connect a new friend. Here's how:
Connecting a new Friend
Make sure that your friend has downloaded and installed the Frameo app.
Click the add friend icon on your frame. A dialog will appear showing a connection code, which is valid for 12 hours.
Now share this code in whatever fashion you prefer e.g. SMS, E-Mail, IM, phone call, to your friend.
Once your friends have added the code in their Frameo app, they will automatically appear on your frame and be able to send you photos.